July 24, 2018

Anything you can do...

I am ready to win the day. I spent he night in a Holiday Inn Express and now I am going to kick butt. What should I do? A little surgery? Nothing too critical like slicing into a brain or heart. Perhaps I shall excise a few warts, cut out an ingrown tonail, repair a hernia, splint a fractured tibia.

I just might do the lawyer thing. I could Clarence Darrow up a modern Scopes Trial, cast doubt on the guilt of OJ, prosecute the Manson Gang, mark up a one-sided contract.

I could be a politician. That is an easy gig, if you don't mind grubbing for money and selling your soul. Or being a self-centered egotistical dickwad lying hypocrite puppet whore willing to felate the nearest lobbyist after the local chicken dinner.

No, not even the Holiday Inn will let me sink that low.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger