July 16, 2018

Mundane Monday or good old number 6087

On occasion I go back and read some of my archives in a narcissistic binge. Sometimes it is to find something for a rerun, sometimes to indulge in a soporific. I have written a lot of words here.

One thing is clear, I often write with what can only be described as a Peter Strzok-type smirk. I'm sorry for that. My natural disposition is that of a sarcastic smarty pants. I guess regular readers don't mind my dry humor; you keep coming back despite my fat fingers typing "tne" instead of "the" on a regular basis and a plethora of punctuation and spelling errors.

It may very well be my incredibly insightful and accurate political analysis that brings you here. Perhaps it is my often riveting accounts of my daily life. You want to live vicariously through me. 

No?

I hope to do some long-overdue maintenance around here in the coming weeks. I need to weed out the old blog roll. If you haven't posted in three or four years you probably are not about to start blogging again, despite my wishes otherwise. I need to add some folks to the roll, especially Slugmomma who sends a boatload of readers over here. Please accept a belated thanks for your support. 

Gracias and merci to you all. 

More. Long-time reader and all around good guy Hey Teacher will be in downtown Chicago next week. Does anyone have some recommendations for grub?

3 comments:

Cappy said...

I live vicariously through your blog. Because nobody loves vicariously in Cleveland.

slugmama said...

"I need to add some folks to the roll, especially Slugmomma who sends a boatload of readers over here. Please accept a belated thanks for your support."
Gee, I got a mention on here...thanks! And I'd appreciate the add. I'll save you the work too-- https://simpleslug.blogspot.com/

8-)))

Joe said...

I'm a slacker

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger