July 3, 2018

Tawdry Tuesday

Greetings Internet Warriors, friends, readers, and social media gadflies. I have little to report on this Tuesday morning.

It is hot. It is probably hot at your house too. It is summer after all. Six months from now I will likely report that it seasonably cold.

There is a threat of rain today, heat and humidity often bring on afternoon showers. I mowed the lawn yesterday evening in anticipation.

I'm trying to coast through the day to get to the holiday. We are going to a 4th of July party tomorrow: food, fun, and fireworks are on tap. I suppose I might force myself to drink a beer and smoke a nice stogie. I'll do it for America.

I'm warning you now tomorrow's effort will be a canned post. No fresh content on a mid-week holiday. I'm not sure if I will toss up a patriotic post, a musical interlude you will ignore, or a rerun. "Other" might fill the bill. What do you think? Do you care? Will you even stop by?

So many questions, so few answers.

That is on you, you know. The answers part.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

hey teacher... said...

A writing prompt- Your thoughts on The Pretenders. Saw them last night at the Louisville Palace(Google that place-kewl). Great show, glad I went!

Joe said...

I saw Yes at the Louisville Palace in 2013. Gorgeous venue.

I've always been lukewarm on the pretenders. I like a few of their songs, but Hind always comes across as angry to me.

I am lukewarm to most 80's new wave. I don't dislike it, some tunes I dig, but I'm stuck in the 70s

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger