September 27, 2018

Sheer profundity

Sometimes my commenters are most observant and smart:

Can I just say what a comfort to discover a person that genuinely knows what they're talking about on the internet.You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people need to look at this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more popular given that you certainly possess the gift.

Sure, these words of wisdom were written as a spam comment on a stupid throw away post from 2015, but still...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to stop commenting on your own post.
Baaahaaaaa.
Best laugh I've had all day.

Anonymous said...

Also, that pie at the festival sounded unbelievable. Will keep eye open for that one.

Linda said...

I get spam like that. The other day, someone described my blog as crispy. Crispy???

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger