February 25, 2019

Sunset too

Sunrise is my favorite time of day. I look out my window and the orange hues highlight the black limbs of the trees. I lack the vocabulary to describe the simple beauty.

The Boy's dog is a little less thrilled about my early morning rising. He is trying to sleep in my recliner. He keeps looking at me and sighing. If he could talk he would admonish me to shut off that overhead light. I would remind him it is my room.

I was supposed to make a quick day trip to visit a customer today. I received a request to reschedule late last night, so I guess I will be in he office instead. Time to do at least two of the morning three S.

              Esses, Ses, I don't know. Shit shower shave, how 'bout that?

Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger