June 29, 2019

Cruel Summer

Oh, I could have gone with “Hot town summer in the city” as the title instead, but whatever. In any case it seems we will finally have a warm and sunny weekend. I say Woot and Huzzah. Some friends invited us to hang at their pool. It is supposed to be 90+ today so that will be great. It is good to have friends with nice stuff.

In other news, based on the debates, the Dems have gone full commie. If you like your insurance you can’t keep it. Open borders for all and let’s take money from you and me to give the immigrants benefits. Free stuff for everyone. Let’s out Venezuela Venezuela.  Does the Democratic Party realize “Imagine “ is a song, not a political platform? Have they studied history or economics? Have they even read the Constitution they each swore to uphold? I told you they were the modern Jacobins, complete with all the anger.

My Saturday coffee has finished percolating. Yes I’m going old school today. Perhaps a bit of java will mellow me out.

The sun is just creeping to the horizon and the view out the window is that subdued blue gray you see just before sunrise. The birds are already singing in the new day. Yes, I’m up early.

I hope you have a great Saturday. Be sure to tune in tomorrow, I have a special post already canned.

Edit:  I lost my charger for my decrepit iPad I, so I’m blogging from my phone for the past week. For some reason I am unable to comment on this or any other blog (hello Jean!). I’m sure it is 100% user error.

1 comment:

Jean said...

And here I thought you just didn't like me any more.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger