November 12, 2019

Witches and brass monkeys

The wind chill was a frigid minus three this morning when I woke. The real temperature was a January-like eleven on the Fahrenheit scale. The snowfall was just at three inches, covering the leaves on the front yard. I suspect it is cold at your house too.

I watched the first half of The Dirty Dozen last night. I've always dug that flick, even though I have seen it countless times.

I had an interview scheduled for today. It has been moved to next Monday. Sigh. It seems like a good prospect, one I am qualified for, but who knows?

Stay warm and enjoy your Tuesday.


3 comments:

Jean said...

Maybe it was moved because of the weather.
Good luck with the interview.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Good luck, Joe.

Practical Parsimony said...

I wish you very good luck! It might be above freezing by now.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger