January 5, 2020

Sunday Photos

I’m thinking of trying out a new feature. I will call it Sunday Photos. It will feature some of my favorite pictures from my travels. I am not good at taking pics of people, but some of my nature shots aren’t bad, I think. Anyway, I will try things out for this week at least.  I may have posted some of these shots before. I don’t know.

Anyway let me know in the comments what you think of this idea.

Columbia River Gorge from Crown Point
I took this with an old second generation iPhone back in May 2010. The lens had maybe 2 mega pixels.  The fuzziness is what I like about the picture. I think it gives a painting-like aspect. This is looking east up the Columbia River.

I used to go to Portland four to six times a year on business and I tried to drive up into the Gorge at every opportunity.  It is one of my favorite spots I have ever visited.

4 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

The fuzziness enhances the scene.

Scott said...

I like that fuzziness, too. Don't know if you traveled East from Portland on I-84, but the Gorge views continue for about 150 miles. Beautiful.

Jean said...

I vote "yes" for Sunday photos.

Joe said...

I have gone past the Dalles on I-84

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger