February 22, 2020

Let’s play two

I see a clear blue sky with just a tinge of early morning pink out my blog room window. It is chilly, but the experts claim it will be a warm-for-February weekend. I may, should I get myself motivated, go for a walk this morning. For now we must all be content as I sip coffee, hunt and peck these letters and words, and listen to some CSN and Suite Judy Blue Eyes playing softly in the background.

Baseball, albeit Spring Training games, starts today. Coupled with the two dozen or so robins I spied resting in my crab apple trees a few days ago reminds me spring is not so far away.

The Governor of California has declared a doctor should be able to prescribe a house for homeless patients. I guess Governor Newsome believes a prescription pad is magic. If you write it down, it happens. Like most Democratic Politicians he has no concept that eventually someone has to pay for all that free stuff. Why not just declare everything is free; healthcare, college, housing, food, cars, phones, TV? Of course I’m not sure how houses will get built or food will be grown.

Oh wait, according to wannabe President Bloomberg, anyone can be a farmer. He says you just dig a hole, throw in a seed and water it. Apparently Mini Mike has never tried to grow a garden or houseplant, forget several hundred acres of corn.

That’s just it, Government is filled with people who never produced anything, built anything, grew anything — all telling us we are doing it all wrong.

Just think how many people could have been helped if Tom Steyr and Mikey Bloomberg took the more than $500,000,000 they have already spent on ads to get a chance at a $400,000 job. That is more than the annual budget of a medium sized city. Chew on that for awhile.

Ah, it is Saturday. Enough of that. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger