Lots of people in the Midwest got hammered by storms yesterday.
We have had far worse storms and stronger winds and intense and occasionally scary weather.
Yesterday it rained as hard as I can ever recall. It was tropical storm-like in volume. Gutters overflowed, tiny waves formed in the cup-de-sac. The sheer volume of water cascading down my steep-sloped roof gathered in the valley and launched into the air like a waterfall.
We ended with one branch on the ground about 6foot long and three inches in diameter. I had it cut up and into the trash bin an about 20 minutes.
It rained like that over here, too.
ReplyDeleteDid you see this clip? Car getting flipped over by a downdraft or some other nasty gust of wind on I-71 in Columbus (OH).
ReplyDeletehttps://www.msn.com/en-us/public-safety-and-emergencies/traffic-and-transportation-incidents/video-car-flips-on-i-71-in-columbus-during-severe-storms/ar-AA29S55q
I did — crazy weather
ReplyDeleteDon't just stand there! Get out some wood and pitch.
ReplyDelete