It’s said it is disrespectful to the pasta maker to break your pasta before putting it in boiling water.
I don’t think the Creamettes machine cares. Fuck ‘em.
I've always made pasta so hubby bought me a pasta maker. So I'm the pasta maker and therefore can break it all I want.
Unless you're having dinner *with* the pasta maker...
I have noticed a very slight difference in taste between broken and not broken. It's not enough to convince me not to break it, but every now and then I leave it unbroken. *shrug* I don't care what the Italians think, though.
and, . . . this is why I can't recommend your blog to anyone, . . .
And this is why you are an ass with no sense of humor.
Or a comment of delicate and refined sarcasm, then I salute you.
I've always made pasta so hubby bought me a pasta maker. So I'm the pasta maker and therefore can break it all I want.
ReplyDeleteUnless you're having dinner *with* the pasta maker...
ReplyDeleteI have noticed a very slight difference in taste between broken and not broken. It's not enough to convince me not to break it, but every now and then I leave it unbroken. *shrug* I don't care what the Italians think, though.
ReplyDeleteand, . . . this is why I can't recommend your blog to anyone, . . .
ReplyDeleteAnd this is why you are an ass with no sense of humor.
DeleteOr a comment of delicate and refined sarcasm, then I salute you.
Delete