What was the first album you ever bought?
Probably Chicago V.
Moody Blues, On The Threshhold Of A Dream
Boston -
Paul Revere and The Raiders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it was The Captain and Me by the Doobie Brothers
Breakfast in America, Supertramp
The Beatles White Album.
Led Zeppelin 1.
Ricky Nelson (yeah I'm old).
I saw Ricky Nelson in Las Vegas at a midnight show and I don't thing there were more than 25 people watching.
Seeing as how much older I am than all of you it was an Elvis record.
Carpenters. Either "Close to You" or "Ticket to Ride". On LP of course.
Beach Boys first album. In Mono. I still have it.
Pink Floyd Relics
Moody Blues In search of the Lost Chord
Probably Chicago V.
ReplyDeleteMoody Blues, On The Threshhold Of A Dream
ReplyDeleteBoston -
ReplyDeletePaul Revere and The Raiders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it was The Captain and Me by the Doobie Brothers
ReplyDeleteBreakfast in America, Supertramp
ReplyDeleteThe Beatles White Album.
ReplyDeleteLed Zeppelin 1.
ReplyDeleteRicky Nelson (yeah I'm old).
ReplyDeleteI saw Ricky Nelson in Las Vegas at a midnight show and I don't thing there were more than 25 people watching.
DeleteSeeing as how much older I am than all of you it was an Elvis record.
ReplyDeleteCarpenters. Either "Close to You" or "Ticket to Ride". On LP of course.
ReplyDeleteBeach Boys first album. In Mono. I still have it.
ReplyDeletePink Floyd Relics
ReplyDeleteMoody Blues In search of the Lost Chord
ReplyDelete