I feel bad about the blog.
I have nothing. My creativity is gone. I think my last novel broke me. I worked so long to bring it to life. I had a good story but lacked the ability to tell it.
That is no "poor me". I am not looking for approbation, it is where I am at mentally these days. Even putting together a good presentation a few weeks ago was a challenge and for most of my professional life that sort of task was the easiest part of my job.
Is the loss of creativity the first sign of senility? Am I bored? Have I said all I need to? Have aliens invaded my mind? Is life just getting in the way?
Maybe. Yes. Yes. Not likely but not impossible. For sure.
Bear with me. I will be back. Or not.
Welp, you are at a crossroads my friend. Your choices are AI, with your humble readership contributing context files (both of us), or the ever trustworthy Dad Jokes.
ReplyDeleteRefresh is needed though not always wanted 'cause it sometimes feels like failure or a lack of something in us. You still have what you've always had...it's just decided to take a nap. It'll wake up and you'll be giggly again :-)
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to come up with stuff every day. I kind of feel like I cheat with the meme drops, but they take more time than finding original content. So I've taken to skipping a day here and there. Don't beat yourself up.
ReplyDeleteMidwest Chick