I had a 45 record of this as a kid. It cracked me up.
If I ever had a hosting gig on TCM for a Saturday night, I would play No Time for Sergeants, A Face in the Crowd and High Noon.Never saw Patricia O'Neal in anything before I saw A Face. Two great actors. Walter Matthau did ok for himself later.
As a person who loves old movies, I would totally dig that hosting job. Ha! You just gave me some blog fodder, let's see if it is possible.
ReplyDeleteIf I ever had a hosting gig on TCM for a Saturday night, I would play No Time for Sergeants, A Face in the Crowd and High Noon.
Never saw Patricia O'Neal in anything before I saw A Face. Two great actors. Walter Matthau did ok for himself later.
As a person who loves old movies, I would totally dig that hosting job.
ReplyDeleteHa! You just gave me some blog fodder, let's see if it is possible.