August 24, 2026

Now I need a nap

 What? Are ypu still here? Why?

We had a fun and adventurous weekend. The grandgirls came for the weekend. On Friday we ate some Mexican food and then played minuture golf. The youngest hit the only hole-in-one. The wife was the overall champion. 

I'm cool with that, I've no giant male ego. Heck, she wins about half the time we have played over the years. I would be way more disappointed if she lost to assuage my feelings and to make me feel like a big man.

Now she needs to get back home and do the dishes. And bring me a beer. 

Saturday I made spaghetti and we had movie night. In all, we had a great time. 

I'm glad the girls feel so comfortable and happy here. It is certainly not home, but the next best thing. 

2 comments:

Jean said...

You all sound like a wonderfully happy family. Beautiful.

glasslass said...

Glad you had some sun and fun. It's great when the grands love to go to grandparents.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger