One reader reports she is unable to access this world changing blog.
Can you ?
No problem here.
No p
For a while we couldn't post comments, but apparently Blogger fixed that. I could aways read it though
Blogger has issues? Who would have imagined that?
I'm good in Phx. via a VPN in Vegas.
Hello, Joe!! I can see you again. No idea what TF was going on.
Software testing is for sissys.
😎
had trouble for a few days.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
No problem here.
No p
For a while we couldn't post comments, but apparently Blogger fixed that. I could aways read it though
Blogger has issues? Who would have imagined that?
I'm good in Phx. via a VPN in Vegas.
Hello, Joe!! I can see you again. No idea what TF was going on.
Software testing is for sissys.
😎
had trouble for a few days.
Post a Comment