March 16, 2006

I am a PERV


I am a Perv. I admit it. I used to have a healthy (ha, he said healthy)appetite for young, tender, sweet...veggies, but now I am going only for the meat. I have always claimed that if God had not intended for us to eat animals, he would not have made them out of meat.

I have a question for you PETA assholes, Do you KNOW it does not hurt a carrot when you rip it out of the ground? Does a tree scream in pain when you tear away its fruit? It is interesting the big liberal pushers of abortion also are vegans -- aborting the fruit of the peach, apple, and cherry trees like so many little fetuses, just for a snack. Paul McCartney, have you never seen a face on a tree? You said you will never eat something with a face. Now what are you gonna do?It seems even veggies have a face.

Give me a pork chop, a beefsteak, leg of lamb, or some veal. Most of all I want a big old plate of steaming bacon! mmmm, bacon...

Samantha Burns you are my new hero.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger