August 21, 2006

Pygmy Sex


I will be trying out new titles this week to try and attract some of the weird google hits you guys get, thanks for your suggestions.

I have designed a Hoosierboy T shirt. I have already made arrangements with Wal Mart to stock them. If you see a fellow Fat in Indiana fan wearing this shirt give them the Hoosierboy super secret sign -- a little wave at waist level. If they respond in any manner, you will know they are in the club. Email me pictures of you wearing the Hoosierboy T shirt and I will post them on the site. Eat me Frank J, I gots me T shirts now too! I plan on wearing one when I visit a customer later this week (under my dress shirt). Buy it. Wear it. Spread the love.

The oldest boy was a little disappointed in his concert debut. He said the "old guys" running the event were total assholes. Most of the bands and audience are thirty somethings, and they asked some local high school bands to play ( there is a pretty good music scene in this small town with several high school bands). The boy said the sound guy kept randomly turning down the instruments as they were playing so they could not hear the notes. He said the guy would turn down the guitar during the verse and turn it way up during the chorus. He said the sound and light guy were laughing there asses off at the band's increasing confusion and resulting missed notes. It made the band look and sound bad. White trash assholes never change.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger