October 25, 2006

Why I outta...


Sorry for no post yesterday. I am sure the trail of tears and soggy Kleenex stretched the nation. I would like to claim Chicago construction traffic was getting better. It seems to this reporter that a whole summer of work achieved exactly nothing. I am just saying...

I titled a post some time ago "Pygmy Sex". I get two to three google hits on that a week. There are some weird folks out there.

What do you say to someone who tracks gum into the carpet of your 6 month old car? What if the then proceed to smear it in about three different places? What if the perpetrator is the president of your company? Technically I guess he did it to his own car. Now how do I get the smashed gum out of the carpet?

Have a happy Wednesday, I have other plans.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger