May 15, 2007

I stand corrected

Well, it is as I predicted in my mind, the women would all side with my wife. I guess it is a degree of what I think is 'wrong" and her opinion.

Travelling this week, so posts will be sparse and sporadic. I gave my presentation and the boss said I set the standard for what a sales presentation should be. See my ears blush? I gave him my best "ah shucks thank you." Hah, I thought it was good too. Some of the presentations were so boring...

Just a question for my readers -- if I were to ask if you knew what a 'sweeper' was, would you know? For example I would say I ran the sweeper yesterday. What did I do? I got a big blank look when I mentioned that word today, I was told it must be a 'Hoosierism'.

Please advise.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger