May 7, 2007

Monday

Greetings. Sorry to leave the old Picture of Santa up to burn out your eyes. I had baseball games this weekend, we moved the daughter back home from college yesterday and I was sick. Nothing like carrying boxes up and down stairs while you are faint and nauseous and running a fever. The good news is she is home, now we have to find a place to put all of her junk.

I have to do my expenses today for work. I have not done them in a month, so the task is huge. Poor me. Check out some of the folks over there on the right, there is some good posts at their sites. Posting will be light over the next few weeks. I have lots of business travel on tap and my oldest boy graduates from High School, so we are trying to put the house into shape. I am not sure why the house has to be prettied beyond normal for people(mostly relatives) who have already been here, but the wife is in a serious uproar and it is easier to go along than fight about it. Some days it sucks to be.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger