June 13, 2007

The third Monday this week

Did you miss me yesterday? The computer was down most of the day. I have been infected with a nefarious virus. I spent much of the day trying to kill it. I have only partially succeeded. The notorious, and as I read, hard to destroy Smitfraud-C is in my system. Unwanted pop-ups appear all the time. One of the ads is a program to get rid of smitfraud. These scumbags should be hung, drawn and quartered.

As we continue with the summer weather, and lack of any rain at all, my air conditioner has stopped working. I am not as tough as I was as a kid, it was hard to sleep last night.

Each day I wake thankful for my blessings, telling myself it is good to be me. The last two years have made that a tough sell. I know there are people far worse off than I, but some days it is hard to be upbeat. If you happen to have a winning lottery ticket you want to split let me know!

Well, I need help fighting my computer carcinogen, if you have any recommendations, let me know.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger