December 2, 2007

1466

I wish...

...cars still had dimmer switches on the floorboard

...someone with a bully pulpit would stand up against the insane global warming crowd. If science was based on consensus we would still bleed and leech for most diseases and we would believe the sun revolves around a flat earth.

...there was a way to make a raghead splodytard understand that I do not care what he believes, conversion by the sword, or killing those who believe in a different God is barbaric, and inhuman. What kind of God demands you believe or die?

...my favorite authors could write and publish as fast as I read. Oh, and some of them need to be not dead, so they can keep entertaining me.

...I had more patience and understanding.

...I knew how to make my wife happy.

...I could write poetry like Jean. Heck, I wish I could write well, period.

...we could get a little snow.

...I could make another trip to Europe, especially Germany, to see my friends.

...we knew what was really wrong with Marvin Harrison.

...we knew what was in the Belicheat tapes, and how many there were. Nice cover up NixonFL.

...someone would fry me some bacon (long-time readers know this is a frequent desire of mine).

...I could spend all day doing research on whatever subject struck my fancy. Heck, I might even write about it!

...there was a sprout of the proverbial money tree in my backyard.

...Og would get a deer.

...Allie would stop by and just say "Hi, I am doin' fine."

...I could get laid soon, it has been a long time.

...my Wabash Little Giants had played better. I do not mind losing, but five INTs is too much.

..The Clintons and the Bushes would go away from the political scene forever. And that goes double for Jimmah Carter.

...I could buy the world a Coke...

...you a great day.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger