January 23, 2008

Random Wednesday Ramblings

I once decided I would write a book called "The Electric Death of Alexander Macabre". Consider it copyrighted.

By the time I go to sleep tonight I will have read 13 books since January 1. None had pictures.

I still need several documents before I can file my taxes including my W2. Can some of you accountant types explain why it takes so long to get a W2 in today's computer age?

I like Grape Soda. I am pretty fond of bacon.

Taking a quick look at those who aspire to the Presidency of the Greatest Nation in the World, I have only one comment -- is this the best we can do?

For reasons I will not discuss, I read through some of my archives yesterday. There were some decent posts in the early days. Now you get stuff like this. Read my archives sometimes and let me know what posts are interesting.

Acidman and others have bemoaned the fact that the post you spend a lot of time composing get little or no response. The trash you crank out in minutes is often the most popular. Go figure. Sometimes when I think I am being really funny, I get crickets. I am not sure how that makes me feel.

I find myself in a period of little or no motivation. Yesterday, a coworker mentioned he felt the same. What gives? Is it the weather? For me it extends beyond work.

I have not had a cigar in weeks and weeks.

I once could speak French. Now I can only speak Pepe Le Pew.

Why is Speedy Gonzales offensive? He is smart and always wins.

Through the magic of the Internet I have been watching old episodes of WKRP in Cincinnati. I had forgotten how funny that show was.

Are you still reading? Why?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger