May 12, 2008

I am leaving on a jetplane

Off to the big sales meeting. On a side not it probably was not a good idea to pitch 1-1/2 hours of batting practice Saturday evening. My shoulder aches and my back is so tight I cannot even move. I cannot even scratch my balls without wincing in pain. Some days I forget I am an ancient 46. It should be a great time schlepping my luggage through various airports to my super sekrit most boring and un-tropical, non-resort location. I keep trying to make them understand going to the home office for the annual sales meeting is not a treat. If everyone would just follow my advise this would be a much better world. On that I am sure we can all agree.

Maybe I will post this week, maybe not. The best course of action is to check back here at least once every hour.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger