July 17, 2008

Alternative energy, what is it good for?

Go read this and agree.

A cowardly troll chastised me last week when I pointed out that investing in alternate fuels is a joke, since these "alternate" fuels do not exist.

I take that back, for the last decade or so they have raced solar powered cars across the US. They make the trip slightly faster that Grandpappy did in his Conestoga wagon. Solar powered cars will work great in the upper Midwest and Northeast in the winter [sarcasm alert], (let us sing) when the skies are cloudy all day...from late December until early March. Have you ever been to Michigan in February?

Wind turbine powered cars will be a terrific idea until Ralph Nader and his bunch sue the pants off the inventor because some moron got his arm chopped off by the fan blades. We must make everything idiot proof to keep from getting sued.

Yep, I am still in a pissy mood, and it ain't gonna get better. I am fed up with politicians, with government in general, and and idiots who think we need more laws, more regulation, more Government interference, more taxes, and think they can legislate for my better good.

The spirit of my Revolutionary War era ancestors is running strong. I am becoming more and more ( I think 'increasingly' is the word I am looking for) convinced we need to start over.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger