September 17, 2008

Random Ramblings

Cubs win. The magic number is now FOUR. I do not know about Nathan, but I am starting to believe. Of course, just making the playoffs is not enough. We have been there and done that a few times in recent years. Only a World Series victory can make the world right.

I made some chili at the wife's request last night. And cornbread. I know that is a sentence fragment. I do not care. I think I will have some cornbread for breakfast. Some bacon would go great with the cornbread. A chunk of ham and some grits would go great with the bacon. A couple of eggs over easy would go great with ham. While we are at it, a bit of sausage gravy and biscuits would go along nicely with the eggs. I am not going to fix all of that, so I guess I will just have a hunk of cornbread and some coffee.

I am going to try and take the day off politics. Believe it or not, I do have a life. And a job. Another sentence fragment. And another. Whoops, that last one makes at least four in this post.

I have been on a posting jag lately, several a day and and two in queue, ready to go. You probably should plan on hitting this site at least four or five times a day, just to see if you have missed anything. Do it -- I will be checking up on you. If you loved me you would. Come on, it hurts if you don't. Men bloggers just need it more I guess. Come on, baby, please -- don't make me beg. Just click on the site. I will click on yours.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger