January 10, 2009

Weekend Funny

You can have your dancing bears. Tree rats riding water skis is mildly amusing. For real entertainment you need to see a monkey dressed like a cowboy, riding a dog, herding sheep. It would almost be worth throwing down your hard earned cash to such a sight I wager. I hear your pitiful cries, "Tell me Oh Blog Author, where can I see such a sight?" You could buy tickets to see the Big Rodeo or you can save those pennies and venture to the interwebz. That might take months of endless research with several sidetracks to p0rn sights and endless viewing of skateboarders getting their nuts wracked videos. The do-it-yourself cost could be more than over-limit fees on already tight Visa bills or ruined relationships. Your life may never be complete. You may never find the monkey dressed like a cowboy, riding a dog, herding sheep video you need to see.

Can you risk the chance of failure? That would be almost like driving right past the entrance to Grand Canyon National Park and not stopping. Such an omission could leave you scarred for life. It is simething you must see before you die. What should you do?

Trust me. I understand your severe jones to see a monkey dressed like a cowboy, riding a dog, herding sheep. I get it myself from time-to-time.

Today, I am your hero. I present Whiplash the Cowboy Monkey:



You are welcome.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger