February 20, 2009

Do you have to be measured for a straight straitjacket, or are they one size fits all?

Well it is Friday and I plan on trying hard not to comment on politics on a Friday.

The only problem is I really have nothing interesting to relate to you. It is cold, snow is expected tonight. You just tell me "welcome to the club".

Hey, tell me if I have gone completely crazy. Wait, do not answer yet. I like the view out of my kitchen window. I live on a cul-de-sac. The view out my window is the backyard of the houses on the street behind me. It stretches as a tree-lined grassy avenue for three or four hundred yards. Every day I can see the vagaries of Mother Nature in that narrow corridor. I have this idea that I will take a picture of that view every day and see a photographic history of the change of seasons -- the neighbors apple trees in bloom, the fruit, the change of the leaves. You get the idea. Here is a crappy cell phone picture of the view. I would use my good Canon if I were to do this:


The angle is not quite right, the lane goes probably close to 1/4 of a mile to a copse of trees. I need to step a few steps left. Hey, it was very cold and the Treo is not the best camera. Have I lost it? The only problem is I will have to go outside to take the picture, the window interferes too much with camera (screen etc.).

Maybe I will do the Big Grasses instead:


Is this what I have come to?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger