July 14, 2009

I am glad Obama is restoring our reputation around the world



Has any President ever been treated this way? The Obama garners no respect around the world. In the Ruskies defense, I would act that way as well. I am a petty individual and really despise anyone with freedom destroying policies, but that is just me.

h/t C&S
also found at Johnny Ps

Edit: I guess The Obama should be getting used to it by now:



Maybe world leaders will not shake a Democrat's hand -- they know the Dems screw up everything they touch. Maybe they believe all Democrat presidents are in the mold of Clinton -- No one knew where his hands had been. Perhaps The Obama has been spied leaving the executive lavatory without washing? Could it be the snubbers are afraid some rat bastard commie will rub off on them?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger