September 18, 2009

The Good Witch of Hoosierland

The indignation of some Lefties over criticism of Obama is just laughable to me. Dig the comment section of this post. It sends them into full "you are a racist" mode. Take a look at this cat:

What it boils down to for Lord Basil and others is: To paraphrase one of my favorite movies "Blazing Saddles", "...The Sheriff (President) is a NI...." Racism pure and simple...Another thing Basil the cleaners called and your white sheets are ready!
(BTW, we are grown ups. When you type NI.... we know what you are trying to say -- out with it.)

I keep thinking of the Glinda the Good Witch of the North telling Dorothy that her ruby slippers must be very powerful indeed or the Wicked Witch of the West wouldn't want them so badly. The lefties sure want those slippers. They will condemn and hurl the tag of racist on anyone who will dare disagree with them. Those slippers are power. The Lefties know they need to use them fast before the little people (us Munchkins) find out what they are up to. That is why they are in full "pass it now" mode, ever since the election. They are just like old Elmira Gulch, they want to take our most prized possession away from us (Toto/Total freedom). The Wicked Witch of the West (old Pelosi herself) and her cohort Obama (Barney Frank does resemble the flying monkey)know that every lurch left means losses in popularity. They try to fool us into believing they are moderates and then impose their evil witchy spells on us. I feel like I am locked into a room with an hourglass dropping grains of sand to mark my doom. Will my faithful dog and Conservative buddies arrive in time to save me? Only the elections of 2010 will tell!

You may call me the Good Witch of Hoosierland. I will do anything in my power to keep the lefties from completing an agenda that takes more of my hard earned money and giving to others, that moves our nation further into crippling debt, that puts the government in control of our nation's private industries, that moves us to a more Big Government society. I do not want the Government to dictate the temperature I set my thermostat. I want the Government out of the banking business, out of the auto business and as far away from my health care as possible. I will do my best to slip on those ruby slippers and tapity tap my way out of the nightmare of Pelosi and Reid and Obama.

The Wizard of Oz was an allegory about the Gold Standard (the Wicked Witch of the West represented the silver miners), I am hoping the elections of 2010 will lead us down the road of prosperity once again. The yellow brick (gold) road led to the Emerald City (dollars). Oh, and the original version featured gold slippers, not ruby. Never forget our current economic trouble began with the election of Democrats in 2006. Could the dropping of the house represent the falling housing market? After all wicked witches (Senators) from the East (Dodd and Frank) were responsible? Maybe the book has held up better than I thought over the last hundred years.

Thanks for the idea, Honored Representative of the Lollipop Guild Get it, you suck?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger