February 16, 2010

Limping Along

If I loved you I would show you awesome pictures of the snow.

I do not have pictures, and you all have seen snow pictures enough to last you a lifetime.

You are all aware that my small campaign against Evan Bayh was the final boot in the ass that made him realize he was done, defeated and toast. You are welcome.

Boy, there are people out there with short attention spans. For you Dimocrits who actually believe the Republicans are obstructionists and just by saying "NO" defeated the awesome-everybody-wants-it-except Republicans-health-care-bill, can I point out that Democrats owned a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate and control by overwhelming votes the House of Representatives? The republicans, up to the seating of Senator Brown of Massachusetts could not prevent any policy, bill or crazy agenda pushed by Obama, Reid and Pelosi from passing.

Pissed that the Country is not embracing your leftist agenda -- blame your own party.

4 comments:

dick said...

Erin,
I believe he was talking to you.

Rita said...

You convinced Bye Bayh he was defeated? Ummm, yes I thank you, thank you, thank you. I thought he was afraid of the Bloomington whacko.

Ed Bonderenka said...

And now John "Cougar" Mellencamp?

Rita said...

Oh, that's right, there are two Bloomington whackos.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger