March 6, 2010

Chickaboom, chickaboom

It is the usual weekend routine. I wake very early and cannot go back to sleep. During the week I cannot get awake, on the weekends I get up early. I am sure it is all based on Global warming Climate Change.

I had a glass of OJ and went to fetch the paper while the coffee was brewing. The paper was there this morning. I decided to have a little more juice, but the jug was no longer in the 'fridge. Of course it was in the cabinet where we store th glasses. getting old sucks. I wish I could blame my stupidity on a hangover.

The sun is shining and it looks to be a good day here in God's favorite State of the Union. It may even hit 50 degrees today! I noticed when I came in from getting the paper the wife still has a snowman doormat out. She is to blame for the weather. I will get that put away this morning.

I saw a robin this morning. Spring is on the way.

BTW, my birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so you should start thinking about what you are going to get me. As I often say, if you are not actively trying to make my life better, you should be helping someone who is.

It is all about the old HB....

5 comments:

Cappy said...

Post It's. Lots and lots of Post It's.

Jean said...

We should have a party together. My b'day is this month, too.

Ed Bonderenka said...

What a coincidence! I have a birthday this year too!

dick said...

67 in D/FW today.
Winter is over for us.
Oh, and I usually can blame a hangover.

LeeAnn said...

I need to say happy birthday now because I'm old and likely to forget by the time it actually happens.
Really old. Like my first pet was a dinosaur. When I sit around the cave, I sit AROUND the cave.
Thank you! I'll be here all week until the parole is revoked!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger