May 16, 2011

Back to our regular programming.

I am a bit late getting a post up today.  I took my oldest boy to the oral surgeon to have his wisdom teeth removed -- all four. On the ride home he was hilarious, the drugs playing tricks on his mind.

He is ensconced in the recliner, frozen peas pressed against his cheeks.  So far he seems to be doing OK.

Thank you for the kind words regarding my short story. There are a few more installments written. They should be up over the next few days. I know there are some issues with tense and flow. You are getting a true rough draft. I have done little to no editing. What you are reading is me sitting at the keyboard and banging away. Much like every other post you read here! It has been a long. long time since I was compelled to write. The words just flowed from my finger tips. I am sure the Muse will desert me soon.  It always does.

Writing is hard work, and my creative powers leave a lot to be desired. I enjoy describing scenes, plot and dialogue not so much. I thank you all for your indulgence. I am sure I will print out the narrative so far, put it in my "stories" notebook where the faded words will be preserved on yellowed paper for my kids to find when I kick the bucket.

I am off to catch up on work.  Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger