October 7, 2011

Picking a perfect pumpkin

It is finally Friday. This has been a seemingly long week.  I think it is because I had to leave very early Monday morning for a customer visit.  I then stayed up late that evening watching MNF. After the game I was not in the mood for sleep, so I read or a bit.  The end result was I started the work week with a 20 hour day followed by less than 4 hours sleep to start Tuesday and I have not recovered since.

I spent a good part of the week crunching numbers, never a favorite task of this old history major and the week has crushed my soul. I sit here and stare out the window at absolutely the most perfect weather one could imagine and pine to be one of Obama's hated millionaires and billionaires. Not for the money, but the idea I could skip work for the day and lounge on my deck in a cloud of cigar smoke and beer farts. I would read and listen to music and talk radio and just laze the week away in perfect bliss. Instead I am trying to determine how many HM5184410's each customer is planning on using next year.

On the plus side, it is Friday. We have fresh bread and I think tuna salad is on the menu for lunch -- unless I choose peanut butter instead. I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger