February 7, 2013

What she said.

Joan has it exactly right.  She states what I have been struggling to put to paper here for weeks. Rove and his consultants and their war on Conservatives earlier this week decided me.

I may vote for Republican candidates going forward. If a candidate does not meet my expectations or represent my views I will vote None of the Above.

The Stupid Party will not get another penny of my hard-earned money. I will be proclaim myself an Independent going forward until a viable party with conservative views comes forth.

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...


It's time to desert the GOP.
I was opposed to this earlier because a fragmented party would not be able to challenge the Dems.
Well it seems that they can't anyway.

Anonymous said...

Exactly Ed

Joe

Joan of Argghh! said...

Thanks, Joe!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger