February 5, 2014

A letter to my son

Dear son,

I hope your classes at the university are going well. I miss you and wish you were here.

I need someone to shovel this fucking driveway.

Love,

Dad


For the first time all year it took me two sessions to shovel the drive. Last night's 7+ inches 8+ inches of snow was wet and heavy. The issue is compounded by the three feet of snow already lining the drive.  I have to throw it a bit higher. Really, I usually like winter, but I am looking ahead to spring earlier than usual.

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Time to break down and buy a snow blower.

Joe said...

Reminds me of a classic joke. Why are all of the snowmen in the neighborhood smiling. My neighbor bought a snow-blower...

ba dump dump

Ed Bonderenka said...

That's cold.....

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger