December 20, 2014

My refrigerator is running and so is my nose

Happy Saturday. The coffee is hot and life is good. No work today. I have two more Sunday's at the big box retail and then I am back to one full time employer. Product training is nearly complete and I will be back on the road beginning with the new year. New customers, new products to sell, new territory, and new industries all will make life exciting and challenging. I was in my previous industry for 25 years. It is time for a change.

I have my Christmas shopping done with the exception of some small items for the wife's stocking - candy and such. She has a few things left to purchase. Nothing is wrapped though. She wants to do some baking this weekend.  I told her I would make pecan tassies while she is shopping. As you may or may not know, I do most of the cooking around here, but I am not too fond of baking.

Enjoy your Saturday, I'm going to watch the GREATEST CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY MOVIE EVER:       Holiday Inn.

Sorry Ed B, that is just fact.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great day, seems a bit chilly up there in the north.

James Old Guy

Ed Bonderenka said...

Sounds like you lost your bearings for a while.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Holiday Inn is a holiday movie.
A great holiday movie.
Maybe the only "holiday" movie since it hits them all.
I can no longer pick my own favorite Christmas movie.
Feels like a post coming on.

Anonymous said...

I find myself wondering about a lot of things this time of year. I long ago stopped going to church, maybe its time to reconsider my priorities.

JOG

Joe said...

You can have a favorite movie, it just may not be the greatest.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger