November 18, 2015

Humping along on hump day

It is dark and windy and rainIng hard this morning. The very embodiment of miserable weather. I'm glad I'm not hitting the road in this crap. Today is an office day, catching up on long overdue paperwork and filing. The company is hosting a dinner tonight for the employees and a guest. I am up for free food.

Obama says he is too busy to address his ISIS strategy, he is in disbelief that anyone could question his tactics. The Narcissist-in-Chief says he will focus his last year in office focusing on gun control. Good idea, that way the Democrat candidates will be forced to publicly agree with the nominal head of their party or break ranks, splitting the base. This dude is so self-centered he doesn't get it. 

I just read an article claiming political  correctness increases free speech. It was such twisted logic and nonsense I won't bother to link to it. The author would claim I don't get it because I'm an old white guy therefore filled with misogynistic racist hate. There is nothing like stereotyping a group to show how you have been stereotyped.  

Have a great day. I'm off to put some of the doughboy's orange rolls into the oven. 


1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

The microaggression just emanates from you.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger