February 1, 2016

Evil, Pure Evil

I just read an article that those fanatics in Nigeria just slaughtered hundreds of people at a refugee camp. The report claims dozens of children were burned alive.

I'm not an expert. God does not speak to me direct. I will stake my eternal life that no matter which Diety you worship, there is not one that condones the slaughter of innocent children.  I happen to believe there is a Hell, and it will be filled with foul evil people who do such things.  I personally think such heinous acts committed in the name of religion are more evil and a far greater sin than ordinary murder. 


1 comment:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

The old popes had it right: Wipe 'em out with a good crusade. Or as one of their old abbots put it:

"Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger