April 29, 2016

it says busy, busy, busy on my table, table, table

It looks like it is going to be a rainy weekend. I suppose I'll have to mow after work today. Expenses are due by noon. I better get after it. How about a little music to start off your Friday?


So I don't know what is going on. In the past week or so videos won't start unless you go to YouTube to watch them. It is not just me, either.  Other sites have the same issue. I don't know if it is because I'm posting on an iPad or a bigger issue. The Man always seems to ruin stuff just when it is working fine. First it became impossible to post pictures to blogger from the iPad, now this.  I suppose you get what you pay for.

Edit. It is only on my iPad that I cannot watch the video.  I guess Google is trying to make life tough for Apple users.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

I just got done cutting grass. Glad I did it today; I wouldn't have wanted to wait till Monday, or more likely Tuesday by the time it dried out.

Anonymous said...

I just finished too. Same reasoning

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger