April 7, 2016

Random Ramblings Volume XXXIII

Merle Haggard has passed away. I never listened to his music much.

It is National Beer day, hoist one at your leisure, if you are so inclined.

If I made a list of things I don't give a shit about, The Masters golf tournament would be pretty high on the list.  I won't waste my time making the list, because then I would have to care about the stuff on the list long enough at least to compile said list.

I had a weird dream last night. My old blog friend Big Dick would love this one. It involved a little person back in the 18th century Romantic Period when ladies wore those enormous hoop skirts and attended dinners and balls that lasted hours. Anyway, it was the job of the "table dwarf" to satisfy his rich woman patron orally during these fetes by hiding beneath her dress under the table. No, I don't know why that popped into my brain. Hola Big Dick out there in Twitterland. You are probably the only reader who would also find this idea amusing.

It is cold this spring morning. Snow is expected later in the day. Accumulating snow perhaps over the weekend. F-ing global warming. I cannot believe I'm running the furnace in April.

I am feeling much better today.

Have a fantastic day.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

It's Westeros Syndrome: Winter is still here.

Joe said...

The weather and the dream sound like something out of GoT. BTW when are you gonna finish the next book? Hahaha

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger