July 10, 2016

On other stuff that is not politics

I'm pretty sure you are sick of political posts around here. I'm sick of 'em myself.

There is little in my personal life that is of much interest, of that I can assure you. I need to mow the yard later today. Ho hum

Yesterday was spent like the past several Saturdays; we hung out at our best friends' pool. I drank a few beers and smoked a couple of cigars. We had a great time. A comfortable gathering of people I have know for forty years.

The wife has effectively taken away my keys. I am condemned to life as a passenger for a while. I go under the knife a week from tomorrow. I am ready. The good news, the surgery will be 100% covered beyond the balance of my deductible.

Life continues. The Lord has blessed me in ways beyond count. Not with a winning lottery ticket, but that is my fault for not buying one.

I think I will cook something on the grill for supper. I may try to talk the boss of domestic stuff into eating out on the patio. It looks to be a gorgeous day. I hope it is for you too.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger