July 21, 2017

...and the rain isn't gone either

With apologies to Johnny Nash, it is raining cats and dogs and things are fairly blurry.  I can see much better than I could a little over a year ago, but my vision continues to gradually decline. It is hard to believe that one year ago I was in the middle of five procedures on my eyes.

Oh, don't let my gripes get in the way. I can see way, way more clearly. Just not anywhere as well as I could in September of last year. Part of the problem is my severe astigmatism. My eyeball was pulled by the stitches but sprung back to its natural shape over time. Second...well the doctor doesn't know, at least based on my limited exam back in January. I go next week where they will do a much more thorough exam. He thinks scar tissue may be the culprit. We shall see.

In the meantime, my vision is still far inside the legal-to-drive parameters, with glasses. I have plenty to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

It's good to have stuff to be thankful for.

Anonymous said...

Still having minor eye issues after the skin cancer surgery on my nose. I have no idea why but the numbing agent they used effected one of my eyes. Probably not related probably just getting old.


James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger