December 5, 2018

Midweek Musical Interlude



I've always found this tune a little sad,  I guess because the point Judy sings this in the movie is poignant and sad. The original lyrics were "for next year we'll be dead". Garland refused to sing those lines, so they were changed. True story.

Maybe.

I'm doing fine here in Mexico. I'm certainly not at the resort areas, that is for sure.

Maybe.

I wrote this on Sunday. For all I know I have been kidnapped and murdered for the 153 pesos in my pocket. If by Saturday I don't post the secret safe word we all agreed upon you will know an impostor has taken over the old blogeroo.*



*Except the for occasional joke I have canned for you to ignore in the future. -- that was/is the real fake internet me you have grown to love.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger