April 13, 2020

Because I want to

I think I will just have a stay at home day today. I’ll just hang out with the wife, read a little, and watch TV.

How about some music for your Monday?


More.

It is windy as heck today. I can hear the wind moaning around the eaves and roaring in the just-coming-to-leaf trees. The out front maple is swaying. I’m sure the big willow is whipping like a bosun’s cat o’nine tails on a defaulter. That also means I will have another 16,256 sticks to pick up in the backyard. All of this to lament I should have posted a tune from The Association. I won’t because I really hate that song. You’ll have to live with some classic Jones.

What? I forget everyone is not an old fart. Windy is the song of which I write.


There, 3 minutes I’ll never get back.

1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

That wind is hitting us, hundreds of miles away.
Reminds me of the scene after the crucifixion in Ben Hur.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger