September 27, 2005

Blondies Revenge

From a blonde friend:

THERMO-PANE WINDOWS



Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive double-pane energy efficient kind. But this week I got a call from the contractor complaining that his work had been completed a whole year ago and I had yet to pay for them. Boy oh boy, did we go around! Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I proceeded to tell him just what his fast-talking sales guy had told me last year - that in one year the windows would pay for themselves.



There was silence on the other end of the line so I just hung up and I haven't heard back.



Guess I won that stupid argument.

1 comment:

TheWayfarer said...

WOW, like...fer sure! Okay.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger