April 21, 2006

Round 2

The Dragonlady asked me these questions:

1. Who do you admire most in life?
My parents. Omar Bradley, General George Thomas

2. What period in time is your favorite?

I get engrossed in various periods. I have a degree in history, and I spent lots of time with ancient history (Roman). I like the Civil War, The Zulu Wars, and WWI and WWII. If I had a time machine I guess I would choose to visit the late 19th or early 20th Centuries.

3. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?

I do not dream often, and I rarely remember the dream past the first few moments of waking. The last dream I had was the rootbeer incident related about a month ago. I am more likely to dream during a "nap" than at night.


A big thank you to everyone who entered questions.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger