June 30, 2006

Dear Ralph

Thank you for submission to the Ask Hoosierboy feature:

Please either describe the Great Sioux Uprising of 1890 or What would you do for a Klondike bar?
ralphd00d | Homepage | 06.29.06 - 11:59 am | #

Man, what is it with you guys and the Indian Wars? Given it is my choice, I will answer the second question.

I would stand on one leg, wear a flower print sun dress and sing the Wabash College fight song. If that is not good enough I would go to Disney World and wear plaid shorts, dark socks and wing tip shoes. I would wear a White Sox hat. I would take a pie in the face while wearing a tight denim jumpsuit. I would a pimp hat to the prom (whoops did that already). I would drink 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes, one each and every minute (whoops did that too). I would piss on a building in the Champs d'Elysee (whoops again). I would ride in the trunk of a car speeding around a cinder track (whoops). I would take a dump on someone's desk (again whoops). I would jump out of an airplane the first two times I was ever in one (again whoops). I would sign someone up for a homosexual erotic newsletter (whoops -- the boss was NOT pleased).

I guess I would try about anything for a Klondike bar.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger