August 18, 2006

Friday

For some reason I rarely get those weird Google hits so many of you get. I am not sure why, I guess it is my pure as driven snow reputation. Fuzzy kittens and bunnies and newborn lambs are more the images I associate with Fat in Indiana.

Does anyone else find it weird and disturbing to continue to get hits from Gutrumbles? Yabu is probably right it is bad juju to keep a link to a dead man, but I cannot find it in me to delete the link. Acidman inspired me to try this blog thing (like many of you) and was free to offer advice when I started (like he did many of you). I wish I had the courage to lay my personal life out for all to see, but I was not raised that way, it goes against my nature. Hell, only my brother Otter in my family even knows about this site (to the best of my knowledge).

What is the point of this post? Hell if I know. Have a good weekend. Remember if you are not promoting Hoosierboy, you should be supporting someone who is.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger